Sunday, February 15, 2009
Blog #5
The book that I'm reading is called The Blood Rites of Man. It's all about the right of man to go to war. I believe that going to war or not is a very important part of life. I now I'm not just talking about the big wars like World War One and stuff I'm talking about the war we have with our selves or with each other. I mean some times you just have to stop and think about conflicts, like is it worth your time to get in to conflicts? And also it's not all about winning the 'war' is about did you grow to be a better person? I believe that a lot of the time growing in to a better person may start by on getting in to the 'war' in the beginning. Some times it seems that getting into 'wars' may seem like that only way out of a situation, so then you have to make a choice of what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment