Sunday, November 2, 2008
Outside Reading #9
I started read a book called The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison. A lot of the times I pick books because of their cover that's what I did in this case. The book is a fairy-tale like about a young prince and princess who have to marry but don;t want to. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet but like the opposite. I like that at the beginning it tells the whole back story of how life came to be. I don't really know how to predict what is going to happen, I want to say they will end up falling in love but it would be cool if for once the book wasn't to predicable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah don' worry I judge a book by its cover all the time. Also I am glad to hear it is the opposite of Romeo and Juliet because that is story did not intrest me at all and it was totally predictable. Hope you enjoy your book and good luck!!!
Post a Comment